Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

where am I?


For a few weeks I'd been hearing around town, amongst the international-and-particularly-British-population, that some great food had arrived from the UK to a supermarket in town.

A few days ago I finally got to go see myself and WOW, yeah!

I felt faaaar from Bolivia and wee bit closer to London as I perused the titles and ingredients of the porrages and puddings and biscuit tins.

It was a delightful cultural experience, indeed! Lots of things we don't normally see here.
It was one of those cool moments when it was neat to live in Bolivia. =)


And this stuff:


...this cereal {with rice milk} is GOOD. Wonder how much came over on the container?!

And as I recall there were two other flavors......

No comments: