Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Toward the Sunrise

Keep Your Face Toward the Sunrise



I have gone ahead to prepare your way;

yes, through the darkness to bear a light.

I ask you only to follow Me,

for I will surely lead you in a safe path,

though dangers lurk on every hand.

Yes, I will be your protection.

I will be your comfort.

I will be your joy.

I will turn the bitter tear to sweet perfume.

Be My Spirit, I will mend the broken heart.

I will pour warm, fragrant oil into the deep wound.

For My heart is fused with your heart,

and in your grief, I am one with you.

Yes, I will fill the vacant place.

My arms shall hold you, and you will not fall.

My grace shall sustain you, and you will not faint.

My joy shall fortify your spirit

even as a broken body is rejuvenated by a blood transfusion.

My smile shall dispel the shadows,

and My voice shall speak courage.

When you are perplexed,

I will guide you in wisdom and in judgment.

By your light others shall be led out of the valley.

By your courage the weak shall be lifted up.

By your steadfastness he that wavers shall be stabilized.

Lo, the hour is upon you.

Do not look back.

Keep your face toward the sunrise,

For He shall rise fresh daily in your soul

with healing in His wings.

No comments: