Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

surfacing

Other than some hastily thrown together posts and the Wordless Wednesdays (I always schedule those to post), I've had no choice lately but to blog or sleep at midnight......and guess which wins!

When I finally come up for air I'll have all sorts of posts and news to share!

I believe I owe some birthday party and cake pictures. Every day that I wait more birthdays happen so now I am really behind.

This week has been a WHIRLWIND! Non-stop activity from early till very late with almost constant pressure to go-do-meet-take-bring-print-send-decide-plan, and it will continue clear through the weekend.

For some reason it leaves me breathless to be away from the office for many hours on end, and today being out for over 9 hours straight has simply been the norm for the week. Tomorrow as I begin a day of catch up, I'm sure that at least the first hour will be meeting with my staff to piece together all that's happened this week already.

So, till.....soon?

No comments: