Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, August 8, 2009

sisters and shirts

Last night I called my sister Emma to ask if she would wear a pink or otherwise girl color shirt if it matched me. She wasn't too sure and I started to tell her about the new Wild Olive tees for kids. The word "chosen" gives me shivers in regards to her.

So we ended with Emma asking for the website name to go check out the shirts for herself. Here is the email I received just now:


Hey Jen I am the 10 yr old size I really like the Chosen boys tee shirt :-)
Hope to see you soon, Love,

Emma Thompson,
Co cookie store owner,
Mountain climber,
Little sister,
Assistant manager of CASA DE AMOR (what an honor)
Book worm,
Computer game whiz,
Burrito and other good food eater,
Bed partner kicker :-)
Fun loving,
Movie watching,
Hard working,
Money earning,
Air soft gun battling,
Baby holding(yes I said baby holding, I have improved on that technique cause I am friends with Katie Shoemaker)
Math whiz,
Lego expert,
Cookie eating,
Pretzel eating, sister.


Ps ask Christian Alseth about the knife trade.


That list so cracks me up and makes me miss her. Really, you just have to know her. And she's still such a humble little thing, isn't she?! (Well according to Missionary Pastor Joe Holman's unique sermon last Sunday, this list doesn't prove she isn't, particularly if it's all true - and it is! Well minus the Casa de Amor manager part, not sure where she got that except that she LOVES titles, LOL.)


Here's a link to the new shirts! I'm being entered in a giveaway for blogging about it. Love the organizations they chose to donate to! This time it's Love Without Boundaries, blessing children at risk in China.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

if only I had money!

Amie said...

Thanks for spreading the word! You have been entered into our giveaway! cute post, btw. ;)

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com