Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sarah Palin, Jr.

Pictures of Sarah Palin my awesome sister Emma:



(Notice the chick-fil-a? That's the only thing she consistently missed from the US while living in Bolivia 22 months)


Reading a woman's magazine?! (And yes, those are earrings, folks!! I have a whole new sister back in Texas/Tennessee)


Caption on this from my Mom: "Jennifer's board"
(I have two of those now, besides this literal "board" at a playground we helped build years ago in Coppell, Texas, before Emma was even born!)



Yes, she really misses Bolivia!


Still serving--sending boxes of school supplies to Africa!


Caption to these pictures: Emma was forcefully made to hold made the best out of holding the parasol. Sister Heather is standing behind Em.


My sister Sarah's 21st birthday dinner celebration in March


Now THIS is the Emma I know! She made it to the top.


Playing with our aunt's new cat


I miss Emma.

I am so glad I can look forward to her visit in July, with my Mom and sister Heather, yeah!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Woah! Does that mean I'll get to see Emma and Glenda AND meet Heather??? Wow that's exciting!!!

LOVE the rock climbing picture - so perfectly Emma!

And I really, really love her new glasses!

And Chick-fil-a...um yeah, it is by far my favorite fast food restaurant and I don't even like fast food...In fact, that's what I had for dinner last night! Tell Emma she has good taste :)

Elizabeth said...

Sarah looks so pretty! (I would say that Emma does too, but I'm too afraid of her "scary face", even from this distance...)