Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bolivia driver's license, installment #4

Life goes on, even when I'd prefer to sit and stare at a wall.

On Friday, continuing the quest for a Bolivia driver's license (see here and here and here for the first three installments), I was asked by the lawyer to bring in my Bolivia ID card at 5pm. At 5:12, he wasn't there. I called his cell and he said he was close. When he got there, he asked to keep my card! A little odd, but it's to save me time and since many of my foreigner friends here have used him, he must be trustworthy....

So I've left it, and we'll see when I get it back!

Oh, and I also had to leave more money - 120 Bolivianos (about $17).

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I totally understand how you'd rather just sit and stare at a wall...but as much as my students are driving me crazy it is probably good that I'm being kept busy and can't just sit around and be sad...

...though I'd like to get a full night's sleep instead of waking up and feeling sad every few hours...