Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Thursday, July 2, 2009

this is why...

...everything in the US looks so nice to me now. Especially your fancy churches!



Or at least I can't imagine that you practice in a cold, damp, poorly lit, former storage room.

We affectionately call it "la cueva" (the cave).

The sound is pretty decent though.

The keyboard I practice on is at the left corner there...a rinky-dinky thing that makes mine and the one in our Sunday-morning-rented-salon seem amazing!



One year ago today I was on my way to Texas to be there for July 4 (also my sister's birthday, incidentally) and a quick trip visiting friends and churches, shopping, and eating my weight in Tex-Mex. What fun it was......

Nope, the twins didn't arrive today.

Nope, I have no idea why.


No comments: