Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Monday, March 22, 2010

seeing double triple

People keep asking me if the triplets look identical. I've been so focused on their care and the social/legal part of their case, I said I wasn't sure yet, that #1 just seems different than her sisters but probably because she's always been the biggest.

Well after these pictures.......








Okay, I think they are pretty alike!! And I have NO idea who is who in these close ups.

Their little faces are changing so quickly as they grow.



And in this one, starting at 9 o'clock they're in order: Valentina, Victoria, Nataly

2 comments:

Jenny said...

These girls are absolutely adorable!! I have been following your posts on your mission there in Bolivia and have been keeping up with the girls. As a mother of four, my heart aches for children with no family. Not only are you and the staff are their only family, but also a witnessing tool used by God. I pray that these children that you all care for will find loving homes.
May God bless you, your staff and your ministry!

Katrina said...

lol - speaking of getting confused as to day, time and place...when i read the girls were in order from 9 o'clock i was like, 9am or 9pm...dear me!

x