Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Sunday, March 21, 2010

meeting of the multiples

Craziest photo session of the year thus far!!


We got together the Twins E & E...
A little smooching (and yep, that's pee)


...And the Twins L & L, who were my lovely accompanients to church this morning


(Yep, they're fighting over the toy, a new favorite past time)


...and the lovely sleeping beauties


SO glad to be tube free :)



+ Gabriela, our single twin,


for THESE pictures!!



Back row: Twins E & E (27 months), Gabriel (18 months), Twins L & L (22 months today)

Front row: Triplets V, V, N (1 month)


So much cuteness, if I do say so myself!!



Checking out the "hidden" babies (first time we've kept healthy babies isolated from the rest)



Making their escape!!



I ask myself, how did this happen?! A full THIRD of the Baby Home is a multiple! Guess it was just one yes at a time, hehe...

Updated on March 22 with answers to some of the great questions in the comments:

Katrina: the blind butcher who cut the Twin L's hair is around the corner from the Baby Home...ni idea!! The gestation of the triplets was calculated at 31-32 weeks.

Liz: I hadn't noticed that resemblance, interesting! And after that picture of E, he started screaming and wailing because he realized he'd wet his britches. SIGH.

Heather: We haven't used a tube for feeding in nearly a week! They are doing so well with bottles, even waking up way before feeding time looking for food. Number 2 just made me suffer 45 minutes and I still couldn't get her whole bottle down her, even using the syringe (drop by drop), but that's more and more of a rarity.

And Emily, ohhh if only you could see. :) But in the pictures they do look angelic, don't they?!

5 comments:

Emily Johnson said...

This is soooo precious! I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of all the kids... they're all so sweet!

Love in Christ,
~Emily

Katrina said...

How they have grown!

What has happened to the L's hairs??! Lol.

Those girlies are adorable! Been meaning to ask what gestation they were supposedly born at?

<3 K

Liz said...

Gabriel is so cute! He has a bit of a look of Angel when he was little.
Loving the pee down E's leg ;)

Unknown said...

when did they go tube free? I think I missed that announcement. Or you just take it out and put it back in?!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Oh my! Love the pics!!! Especially E and E loving on each other....though seriously, he peed his pants???

and I don't care if Los Luis got a bad haircut the are still so adorable...and by the way they were fighting over toys/bottles when they first arrived!!!

Okay I miss my babies!