Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, March 27, 2010

great news!!

Sorry I haven't gotten to post this until now, but I've been out or with the other two triplets since last night and am EXHAUSTED with a capital E. I can't even remember the last time I've been this worn out, as everything has just caught up to me. So forgive the brief update but I wanted to let everyone know that VICTORIA IS BETTER!!!! She is more active today (so says the doctor, as I wasn't allowed to go back either time I visited) and they will try to take her off the ventilator tomorrow.

We are so, so relieved that she's okay now and that she's continuing to improve! Still, the doctor says she could be in the hospital up to a week longer. That's hard to imagine... It's sad to see her empty spot in the crib and not use her yellow/green clothing. Nights and feedings are just too easy - I mean, you have two hands! Oh and we're also SO GRATEFUL that Valentina and Nataly are showing absolutely no signs of having the same infection as Victoria. Our twins almost always share illnesses, especially when little and if they share the same crib, so this feels like a miracle. :)

Thank you so much for all of the support and prayers! We need all of it as we keep up with hectic full schedules and lots of other babies/children.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't usually comment, although I check your blog often. I've been praying for Victoria all day. What a blessing that she is recovering so quickly! :) Thank you for sharing.

Katie said...

Praise God! I've been praying for y'all all day as well. I am so thankful to hear that she is doing well!!

Alone in Holy Land said...

So glad Victoria is better!
All of you are in our prayers and I hope to receive only good news via your blog.
Lots of love,
Ramona

jag said...

Oh, so thankful for the good news! Many prayers for continued recovery.

Jenny said...

Praise the Lord!!! Such wonderful news to hear that her health has improved!