Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two for Twos-Day



It was the twin's turn to come to church with me on Sunday. I think I haven't taken both out (alone) since December 31! There are just so many babies to rotate through. But Casa de Amor had Sunday School duty so I thought, why not! They are crazy busy bodies right now, even him, believe it or not. The tias call them our two earthquakes. Guess that's like us Texans saying "tornados", LOL.




If those aren't the HUGEST eyes ever!!!




Since it's kind of a challenge to find good boy/girl twin outfits, I decided to go with red....matches their personality, ha!




Both still fit in my lap fine! (They are almost 17 months old.) Well until SOMEONE becomes a bucking bronco...




Okay now this is getting totally off the point of everything "two", but check this out: Twin Girl E is IN the diaper bag!



It was nuts, we were 4 adults eating with 3 babies which should've been much easier than it proved to be. But hey, keeps life interesting!

Volunteer Alie with Baby JJ (10 weeks)

And her brother sleeps peacefully...




Their personality differences in a nutshell!


{I can't even IMAGINE how many brownie points this post just earned me with Denise, it's mind boggling!!}

4 comments:

Deanna said...

They are soooo adorable!!! Thank you sooo much for playing along!

Katie said...

I can't believe Denise hasn't commented yet! Sorry Denise; I was going to let you comment first but I just saw this and had to comment. lol. they are soo cute! I love twins... being a twin and from a family with 2 sets--it just makes me happy to see twins!! :D

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I was at work or I would have commented sooner!

Oh my! LOTS of pics of E & E...and I loved each and every one of them! They're so big now :(

And little JJ at 10 weeks (yea for little teeny tiny babies!!!) is super cute too...

49 days until I'll be there!

Leia said...

so so cute