Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

For this Saturday's challenge, we can pick from February 2008 or 17th folder, 33rd picture. I only have one 17th folder but it didn't have 33 pictures, SO....here's one from February 2008!




Volunteer Matt painting the roof of the playgound with my sister Emma

(hard to say which had more fun!)



February 2008 was easily one of the busiest months of my LIFE. We got two newborns, volunteers arrived, volunteers left, four visitors from Texas for a week, a baby hospitalized, an adoption took place... One Sunday I got ready for church but never made it there, it was that nuts and unpredictable!

Never a dull moment around here! [although if today could be really dull for once, I'd be so happy...]

PS - A blog button for my blog is in the works, yeah!!

5 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

haha! I hope Emma reads your blog!

Jenny said...

Fun picture! It sounds like Feb of 2008 was crazy for you and your family!

Adeye said...

Oh yeah--bring on the button!

In Everything said...

WOW!! I've read through your bio and some of your most recent posts... you are an amazing with much faith and strength in the LORD!!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I look forward to keeping up with you and your fantastic work with children!!

Taylor said...

Looks fun and sounds very busy but I bet you wouldn't change a thing.