Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

paper...


In these heaps of paper there are....


multiple volunteer applications,

reference checks,

contracts,

staffing schedules

bills,

ministry newsletters,

pictures of new kids for files and more for our walls,

foster family documents,

medical orders,

kid lists,

monthly and annual staff reports,

random notes on scraps of paper (I love lists)

and receipts, receipts, and more receipts!


Or should I say there WERE, because mission accomplished. TODAY I finally cleaned off my desk!!! It's amazing what I can get done when I'm able to be in the office all day.

Now for time to review the huge stack of staff reports and make notes on all the receipts for my administrator and accountant.....

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'm glad you took a "before" picture!!! Congrats on getting so much done!

Jennifer Beaty (Thompson) said...

Thanks! =) I am sooo tired now. Why on some days is ten hours straight of desk work nothing and other days it's TEN HOURS straight of desk work?!