Yep, totally. Blogging with my baby. Who is so quiet and small I keep forgetting he's here with me. =)
After the first 24 hours with new Baby F, we know that:
- He drinks well. Definitely a boy--that milk must arrive ON TIME or it's a small emergency!
- He even keeps it down well, which are big plus points when there are several other reflux-prone babies.
- He sleeps well, and for hours.....when he gets to sleep. Which is the tricky part.
- He loves having something in his mouth (when he finds his hands he makes really cute sucking noises!).
- He sweats easily.
- He has a lot of hair and today is having something of a bad hair day. (Possibly due to the hat he wore all day yesterday?)
And that's about it till now!
Back to continuing to enjoy a rare Saturday with absolutely no Hogar de Amor OR church events or responsibilities! Weird!
Or rather, after changing a little someone's diaper...