Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ahh, this is the life

THIS, my friends, is the best way to spend a Saturday morning.



Yep, totally. Blogging with my baby. Who is so quiet and small I keep forgetting he's here with me. =)

After the first 24 hours with new Baby F, we know that:

  • He drinks well. Definitely a boy--that milk must arrive ON TIME or it's a small emergency!
  • He even keeps it down well, which are big plus points when there are several other reflux-prone babies.
  • He sleeps well, and for hours.....when he gets to sleep. Which is the tricky part.
  • He loves having something in his mouth (when he finds his hands he makes really cute sucking noises!).
  • He sweats easily.
  • He has a lot of hair and today is having something of a bad hair day. (Possibly due to the hat he wore all day yesterday?)

And that's about it till now!

Back to continuing to enjoy a rare Saturday with absolutely no Hogar de Amor OR church events or responsibilities! Weird!

Or rather, after changing a little someone's diaper...

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Okay, I am so insanely jealous! I've been feeling really sad and lonely and really missing Bolivia and you guys and most especially all my babies. What I wouldn't give to just sit and cuddle with one of them - dirty diapers and all!