Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My first blog award!!!!

What a way to start the new year!!

Debi at Who Says 8 Is Enough? was kind enough to think of me and pass on the "The Lemonade Award". Wow!



See what she has to say about the award here: http://bouffard11.blogspot.com/2009/01/debi-saysand-award.html.

What can I say? Thanks! (And you're an inspiration, too! As long as I can remember I've loved getting a glimpse into large family life and you give a fun "inside" look.)


And now, according to award guidelines, I bestow The Lemonade Award to some fellow bloggers, beginning with three former volunteers of the homes who even now help me make lemonade out of lemons!

1. Multiple-visitor HDA volunteer, our first volunteer coordinator, and my personal cheerleader, Amber Miller at Ramblings

2. Soon-to-be multiple-time HDA volunteer and one of our best advocates anywhere, Denise Knee at So it's probably best I just stay in Indiana... [Don't let the title fool you; she's planning a return trip.]

3. A (former) precious and hopefully HDA repeat volunteer, kiwi Katrina Symes having Joy-Full Days

And a few fellow missionaries here in Bolivia:

1. Denise Holman, The Holmans in Bolivia, busy nurturing her family of husband + 11 kids

2. Fun friend despite her very draining ministry, former HDA volunteer Rehanna Bernard is Helping Street Kids One At a Time

3. Co-director of another Christian Baby Home in Cochabamba, pastor's wife, missionary, mother, (etc.), Angie Washington of @ngie

If I missed anyone who should be included here, my apologies!

No comments: