Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My, how fast they change! (Post 2)

So the first picture was...

Date: June 4, 2008

Featuring: Benito, Erick, & Juan Carlos

Picture by: Volunteers Jen & Andrew (thanks for sharing!)


And now...



January 13, 2009


Or this one:


DENISE WINS!!

Last year's volunteer Denise says this was wayyy too easy. WELL when I came across this picture in my files recently, I was dumbstruck for a few seconds on WHO in the world Erick was, which is practically unheard of. I think I know why! That was the size you (Denise) left him, before the twins went through their major growth spurt, but I keep forgetting how puny they were upon arrival.

Now all three of those babies must be twice as big!

And DEFINITELY more active!! Two seconds after calling it quits (you would've thought we were torturing them, as we did everything but stand on our heads to get them to lie on their backs for just one minute):

Ahh, busy babies. It's good to watch them develop though. (Yes those are chicken pox covering poor JC.)

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I miss E and E so much! They're the background on my phone and my computer! And my students all know that they're "my babies"!

It's funny I felt like the twins had grown so much before I left - but looking at the 1 year pics they are huge! But still just as cute!

KatieHen said...

they are so adorable!