Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Friday, January 2, 2009

The "Ask Me (Almost) Anything" Post!

When this posts I'll be on a trip to La Paz with my family, a quick "escape" from the intense, wonderful work in the homes!

As I take a blogging break for a few days, it's YOUR turn. Here's your chance to ask those questions that have been burning inside of you!! About the babies/kiddos, Bolivia, my life, running the homes, whatever. And at some future date....when there are more than 1 or 2 questions....I'll respond in another post. ;-)

I've been so neglectful of the mountainous pile of emails lately, you former volunteers might have to repeat your questions here to get them answered...sorry. You are just so many now!! Which is wonderful, that is not a complaint. (And don't worry about using kids' names since the answer post will not necessarily include pictures.)

So, go ahead, ask away! And wish us well at the dizzying altitude of Lake Titicaca.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Katerine back and doing well with her mom?
Grant

Unknown said...

What a beautiful job you have! What a blessing! Wish I could scoop a few of those (not in diapers) up and just bring em right home! :)