Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Monday, December 22, 2008

(Camouflage) Christmas Angel

Anyone seen a camo angel before? I had not. Until my sister Emma brought me some homemade angels, made to represent her three sisters (because we're angelic, of course).

The lovely camo angel...although I imagine that's the wrong adjective entirely for it:


God even gave my sister these really amazing camo colored EYES:


Hanging out with one of her favorites (she gave him his first bottle when he arrived to us 2 years ago), also sporting camo. This particular evening her mission was to wrestle approximately 7 active toddlers into their crib or bed. Announcing victory:


We're expecting a call soon. Looks like maybe just maybe the new child we've been expecting to arrive for months now is coming to us TODAY, yeah! (Not that there aren't others waiting to come, but he's the most urgent since his baby sister is already with us.)

Hey, there are now exactly a dozen "baby lovers" following our adventures! Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Is Emma with J in that pic? I love that kid!