Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Boat...

We currently have a grand handmade boat in our office....




A couple of my street friends in one of the jails have spent the past few weeks putting it together, as I've had time to bring them the craft sticks and glue and string... It was fun watching it take shape!





I love all the little details. It's just here with us until my friends (or I) find a buyer....at which point I'll recuperate my investment. :)


It's gotten a lot of admiration, from the coronel of the jail as I took it out, to definitely our kids here.



Ohhhh!!!



Our little gal O is 21 months old and the boat is larger than her. :)





(Is she not the cutest thing EVER?!)

No comments: