Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Friday, February 26, 2010

uh...not exactly what I was thinking

Today I'm writing February's e-update and was searching for a good verse for the end. While talking to people in the office, I accidentally typed into biblegateway.com "Psalm 137:8". My eyes bugged out to see:

O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed,
Happy the one who repays you as you have served us!


Yikes! Those kinds of verses just don't cut it in our every day correspondence, do they?!

I had meant to look up Psalm 138:7, which comfortingly reads:

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch out Your hand
Against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.



What a difference two switched numbers makes, hehe.

Another funny happening this morning: I called my Dad on skype to ask him a question and he goes "HEY! Where are you?!" and I was like um.......Bolivia? He said the number showed up as local. I thought he thought I was another daughter or something, because me, well I'm usually here. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

aww he was hoping you'd flown home to surprise them!