Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love

Living in a mountain valley

Baking

My laptop

Anne of Green Gables

Babies!

Hillsongs Music

Casa de Amor staff & volunteers

Biographies

Colorful sunsets

Empanadas de queso (hot!)

Stimulating conversations

Texas thunderstorms

Movies that challenge and inspire

Adoption

Ice cream in hot weather

Quiet mornings

Having three sisters

Bach

Licuado de durazno

Shopping at Saturday morning market with a few little ones

US History

Cochabamba’s international community

Fresh fruit smoothies

Toddler kisses


And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:19


Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken...says the Lord.
Isaiah 54:10

2 comments:

Esmeralda said...

You made my mouth water just remembering empanadas!

I am the Clay said...

Jennifer,

God bless your precious heart!

I continue to pray for your ministry in Bolivia.

Que Dios te bediga,
gloria
<><