Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Casa de Amor Concert: Latin Serenade!


Announcing....




You are invited to the Casa de Amor Fundraising Concert!


Details:

Latin Serenade with Carlos Sanchez and Matiz Latino

March 6, 2010, 7pm

St. Philip's Episcopal

6400 Stonebrook Pkwy

Frisco, TX 75034


Tickets: just $10!!

To purchase, call 469-358-2398


I am so appreciative of Carlos' initiative taking with this project. His wife is Bolivian and their heart is to serve children in need. I've always loved classical guitar music. Listen to his here on his website. Karyna, a Bolivian who lives with her family in North Texas, is also working hard to organize this event.

I'd love to hear if you plan to go - please let me know!


1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

typo....Karyna "lives" with her family :)

I sure wish I could go :( but I'm super, super excited about this fundraiser!!!

Denise