Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Monday, November 30, 2009

from the front....


Casa de Amor has a sweet new friend, a friend of missionary friends in Cochabamba. As she prayerfully considers serving with us next year, she visited the homes in mid October right before going back to the US. She said she loved her visit and the kids were so full of enthusiasm!For better or for worse, that's not usually a problem. :)

Anyway, she thoughtfully sent me some pictures she took and I LOVE these of a few Casa de Amor III kiddos. Thanks, Bethany!

A., 2 years old



J., 6 years old




M., 5 years old




J. G., soon to be 3




A. M., 3 years old



*Prayer request: please take a moment now and lift up those working so much harder in my absence. One told me today that she's suffering from a host of health issues, stress, forgetfulness, and just feeling down lately, and she doesn't know why. I really feel for her because I know exactly how it is and I've felt the same countless times!

So, whether it's Satan's attack or purely stress related or a lack of wisdom on our part to "redeem the time", the truth is we ARE on the front lines as we love on and care for every need of our children and deal with the "junk" of their past. While we love what we do, it's not all nearly as rosy as it can seem in print (and pictures). Thank you for your prayers!!

No comments: