Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, October 24, 2009

taste testing

A few weeks ago when I was at Casa de Amor II, preparations were underway for a double birthday party.


Tia Nahara, "chief baker" at CDA II, icing a big cake


finishing touches!

And there was much loving going on between the kids/tias and our baby F...




Then I was happy to see this sight in the kitchen...


...as the dozen children were told to form a line!

FREE CHOCOLATE SAMPLES!


"Cleaning the bowl", Casa de Amor II style

1 comment:

Janis said...

So glad to get caught up again! Whew! So much has happened since I last checked in. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your family and pray for continued good health and cheer for you all! I would love to read about some of the cultural things that you miss from Bolivia (besides tias and children, what else do you miss that just isn't the same here). You must have such an interesting perspective of our American culture and I'd love to read about it (if you have time!)