Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 7.0

September 2007 folder, 11th picture






Can you imagine if I just left it there, wondering what the excitement was all about?!


















Aw, that would be mean.














J is in traditional Cochabamba dress, C is "stuffed" to be a pumpkin, and A is cute as a...bug!

(gotta love it when people donate old halloween costumes!!)


Found the pictures highly appropriate for today. They are from the special farewell for Ruth and Katrina, our two very special and much loved kiwi volunteers for most of 2007. And now today our next two kiwi volunteers join us, Nikki and Alie, yeah!




Also, just have to mention that Katrina sent me a really sweet packet full of goodies that arrived to me yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me, Katrina!!!

I love the picture for today's challenge at 4 little men!

Now, back to catching up on computer work....

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Looks like a fun, special day!

Katrina said...

I cannot even begin to believe that 2 years ago today Ruthie and I were getting on the plane to South America! Amazing...wow...almost time for a return trip I would think :p

Kiwi love to you and the babies!

K:)