Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beautiful Birthday Girl

Last week this beautiful little girly turned THREE!


We specialize in gigantic cakes here at Casa de Amor :)




Little too much sugar perhaps??


Just what every girl wants - a new cell phone!


Could she be any cuter?!


Cute fellow party guest


Many thanks to the Orphan World Relief team for taking these pictures for me! I got stuck in the office and missed the party.



Remembering former birthdays:


First Birthday!


Second Birthday!


To read more about "Eliana's" story, click here.

Although her abandonment papers have moved along very slowly, she is finally reaching the point of being assigned a loving family!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

OH MY! She has grown so much into a little girl! Tho, I guess it nearly has been half a year :)

Much love to you all...

K :)

I am the Clay said...

So glad to hear this precious soul is closer to having a forever family! She is a beautiful angel!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

She is so grown up now! I didn't even recognize her! I also can't believe that I was there for her 1st and 2nd birthdays and missed her third :( but I'm glad she liked the cell phone!