Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sunday lunch

On Sunday after church, the Mitchells and I met up with the Holman family for lunch. (A treat for me since it's the first time I've gone out for lunch after church in MONTHS, it's been THAT busy!)

We had such a handsome bunch of kids with us I just had to take their picture. Actually there were more, but this is the younger set. We got to the restaurant, a little hole-in-the-wall sandwich shop that I've passed over all these years living here, and said we need ALL your tables outside!



Always in motion!

One of my favorite things about living in Cochabamba is all the interesting people I get to meet, and the many different cultures and backgrounds and nationalities!

No comments: