Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Saturday, April 3, 2010

good news!

So happy to report that Nataly turned the corner very quickly and is already back with us! My favorite phrase this week, heard three times: tu bebe esta de alta (discharged). Music to my ears!

Even though it's a Saturday, I was very busy with meetings and errands and hospital visits all day (got to carry Tia Sarin's new baby Josue to their car as they left the hospital!), so just a quick note. I need to prepare Nataly's IV med right now, plus she's going to be hungry because the hospital put her on a slightly different schedule...THAT will be fun to change around!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Sorry you've had such a tough week ... but glad you had some good news today.

Praying for you!

May your Easter be BLESSED!


Laurel