Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

hodge podge


Upon arrival to my family's apartment in Tennessee, one of the first things I noticed was how three cultures easily mix in the relaxed decor.

Antique Bolivia wall map
Cowboy lampshade

Painting given to us from some of our very first Russian friends in 1999


Painting from Bolivia (farewell gift for my parents)


Two enlarged photographs: Heather in front of St. Basil's, Red Square, Moscow (by me I think) and gates to a church in the outskirts of Kostroma region (made by our Dad)


Russia and adoption agency memorabilia
(yes, that's our Emma on the coin can!)



Pictures of our grandpa in a Texas rodeo
Bell from Kostroma, Russia


Painting from Bolivia
Matryoshka nesting doll from Russia



Painting purchased from a lady selling her original artwork on Red Square, Moscow
Magnets of pictures of my kids in Bolivia

No comments: