Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Monday, December 28, 2009

brothers & sisters

On Christmas Eve, I took advantage of the identical outfits to update my stock of Baby Home sibling/twin pictures. This is not as easy as it looks, folks, but here are the best results of the impromptu photo sessions!


Siblings B (2 1/2) and C (16 months)




(crazy to get them both to be still a minute and look up!)



Siblings S (5), A (4), and D (2)



Sisters S (4) and B (2 1/2)


(Isn't B getting huge?!)



Twins E & E (2)






Twins P & A (19 months)






(love how they grin!)

Twin G (15 months)

sister not pictured because SHE celebrates with the Reason for the Season


And just for fun... Our "triplets" D, E, and A (2)



My girlies!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness!! G is getting sooo big!! :) Thanks for putting up such a good picture of him. What a beautiful smile he has!!

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I miss my twins!!!! and I love this pic of E and E both smiling...

...but right now I just want to hold P :(

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Oh and S and B...wow...looking more like her older sister everyday! And getting so big! Every time I see a pic of either of them they are just more and more beautiful!

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting the fun sibs pictures!! I especially enjoyed the picture of S & B. They have really gotten big!! :)