Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Friday, July 29, 2016

Happy Update!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who have responded so generously!!

Our immediate needs have all been MET, praise the Lord!! I can't tell you how amazing it is to say that, and to not owe on basic expenses for the first time in a very long time.

And yes, there IS exciting news to share about Casa de Amor! Over the next week I'll be composing the letter to explain what has transpired and how we now stand. (For those not on the mailing list - don't worry! I'll post it here.)

I'm sorry that I can't be more specific right now, but I need time to write something that will do it all justice. Patience, please!

Just know that for now, after some very dark months, we have come to the best conclusion we could have imagined with the issues we faced.

It is such a relief to have all the big decisions made and our urgent needs met!

PS - Prayerfully consider continuing to support the children where they are now, especially if you are a child sponsor. More information on that will come in the next letter!




No comments: