Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Threesome

With the hectic-ness of the day, this is the best picture I have of the three so far, but hey--they are together again!!


The new little boy arrived to be the new oldest boy just a few hours before Rudy left to live with his new parents (pre-adoption custody period).


The three bedrooms at the Baby Home are beautifully repainted!


More later...

4 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Oh man! Rudy's with his new mommy and daddy! I LOVE it! Wow, so wonderful...though I admit I am sad I'll never see him again! He's so wonderful! But man am I SO excited for him!

Speaking of adoptions any news from Miguel and Maria Elena in their new home?

And love the new pic. The oldest girl is simply BEAUTIFUL!

debi9kids said...

How wonderful that the sisters are together again. what a blessing

Janis said...

Every day you are changing the world with the care you (and the others) give these children. You inspire me to do more for the world around me. Don't lose sight of the impact you are making! This picture speaks to that in so many ways!

Adeye said...

God bless you for ALL you do. I love reading the amazing stories you post, and seeing those precious children's faces. What an incredible ministry you have been called to.