Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Friday, November 28, 2008

My amazing brave strong adventurous VERY cool sister, Emma

(Cuz if I called her by other adjectives I tend to use--little, cute, beautiful, etc., I would be in BIG trouble...those who know Emma can back me up here.)

But anyway, if I may digress from the usual stories of the kids and homes, I just had to share these pictures I snapped of Emma today, so happily playing with our cook's new bunny during E & E's 1st birthday party (those pictures next, I promise!).

Notice the fine Texan boots--she came over straight from horse back riding.



This would remind one of her "kiss the fish" picture of about a year ago:


And, my personal favorite (I've been experimenting with the "angle thing" after noticing its use by photographers and bloggers):


Hard to believe she's so close to 10 years old!

5 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Oh I knew their birthday had to be soon! My babies are a year old?!?!?!?! I cannot wait to see pictures.....

carrhop said...

Beautiful pics of lil' sis--and the bunny is so pretty! I mean, really! I've not been much a bunny aficionado--but this one just looks fuzzy and precious!

Blessings!

RejoicingComet said...

Wow, Emma has grown up so much since the last time I saw her!! Don't tell her I said this, but she is cute and beautiful! :D

Anonymous said...

tell her i'm jealous of the boots!!!

Emma said...

The rabbit looks TERRIFIED! lol