Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My baby bear cub

Volunteer Melanie snapped this picture after church last Sunday while I held Baby J, about 3 1/2 months old. I had covered his head due to a drop in temperature, customary this time of year when it rains often (and thus, no blazing high-altitude sun).

My sister Heather picked out the outfit while my family was in Texas, with some credit they had at Gymboree. Great job, H!

Makes you just want to pinch his cheeks, doesn't it?


Then here's Twin E asleep on Melanie this Sunday on our way home from church and a delicious Thanksgiving potluck at the home of fellow missionaries (who just also happen to have 11 children).

Who knew riding in the car could provide so many cute moments? =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never liked people pinching baby cheeks. I mean really....would you like some creature that's like 3 times your size pinching your cheeks and making weird grinning faces inches from your eyes?? So he's cute and all, but I wouldn't pinch his cheeks. ;-)

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Barb just showed me a pic of her with E and E and oh my goodness they're huge and beautiful! And I love all the hair he has now!!!!! If it weren't for the internet and pictures I wouldn't recognize them in June...

The Holmans In Bolivia said...

I´m so glad that you were able to come over for the Thanksgiving potluck. Sorry it wore the kiddos out. It wore me out a bit too. ;^)