Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Birthday x 2!

We had a nice time yesterday celebrating two first birthdays at the Baby Home!

E and S turned one within two days of each other so we decided to celebrate all at once
 

S has been with us since brand new (he actually arrived the same day we were celebrating two birthdays at once).


 
E joined us just two months ago! He will have his second surgery, this time to repair a cleft palate, on February 22.
 
 
Our next-to-youngest baby, little C!
 
I wanted to post several more cute pictures of the other kids, but I've struggled for two days now to get any more pictures to upload and blogger refuses. Will try again next week! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I know who "S" is but I'm not sure I know who "E" is! Is he on my list?

Denise