Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013! I never thought I'd take THIS long of a break from blogging - time got away from me! Between the holiday season, two weddings, a move, and travel, I think I had a good excuse.

Now my challenge is deciding where to begin in catching up our blog friends on Casa de Amor. Look for posts soon!

Meanwhile, a few pictures from our Bolivia wedding on November 30, 2012:

 

A special trip to "El Cristo" right before the wedding, the site of our engagement exactly 8 weeks prior


 
 With my family and dear friends
 
 
 
Our youngest wedding guests!  
 

1 comment:

Jess said...

Jennifer, I have been blog lurking for years but the past year has been a challenging one for me. My 6th baby was born with multiple disabilities including a complex heart defect so my internet time has been limited! Our homeschool is going to "visit" Bolivia this year in Geography so I checked in with your Blog and found your thrilling news! Congratulations :) I will be praying for you as you face the challenges of balancing wifehood and ministry, a shifting role in your previous ministries and the wonderful, stretching challenge of learning to submit to a fantastic husband. After 13 years and 6 children I sometimes think I am only just getting it ;). Honestly, being a newly wed can be at times just as challenging as working with your street kids, but in a totally different way. I pray you will embrace the challenges with the same enthusiasm and steadfastness you have shown with your babies, children and street kids. Congratulations, I will be telling my children your story to encourage them not to waste those single years!