Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Thursday, July 7, 2011

lack of posts...

I just realized that I only posted ONCE the month of June, how embarrassing!

My camera is definitely on the blink though. Apart from not being able to see anything in the screen, the last month pictures come out blurry and "sun-spotted".

Like this....





Tia Consuelo with some of our youngest


...and this...





With my street soccer team yesterday and their FIRST PLACE trophy!!!




And what's a post without pictures?! The volunteers take such cute pictures and do such neat things with our very blessed kids, sometimes I want to snatch their pictures for my blog, but that doesn't seem quite right. :)


So in the meantime, enjoy reading their blogs, and I'll try to post something soon.....

No comments: