Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's a...boy!

SO.... I leave Cochabamba for the first time since 2009 and even while I'm traveling, administration agreed to take in a 6 day old beautiful baby BOY!!

Should've waited a day more to leave, shucks. ;-)

I love his name too...those who know my email can write me to ask me what it is, but it begins with G.

Can't wait to meet this little fellow when I'm back in 3 1/2 weeks!!!

Some pictures that Tio David emailed me this afternoon, made with the camera we were able to purchase thanks to the donation of a special kiwi friend... :)






2 comments:

sav said...

oh man - if he had come yesterday you could have snuck him into TN for a little visit! :)

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Oh! He's screaming that he wants Tia Denise to hold him!