|Surgery Postponed :(|
Thank you all for praying for us and the surgeries this month. Unfortunately, I's surgery had to be postponed because he caught a cold and was running a fever the day he was supposed to have his. It has been postponed until October, but we are praying that it will be able to happen sooner than that. We received all of the money we needed for his surgery, so we will save that for whenever it actually happens!! Thank you so much for your donations this month!
K's heart surgery is still scheduled for later this week. He goes into the hospital on Wednesday, but the surgery isn't until Thursday or Friday. We will keep you updated on how that goes!