Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Monday, May 21, 2012

picture upload problems...

There are SO many things going on around here this month, and I am trying to keep everyone informed and feeling a part.... But blogpost simply is not cooperating! Does anyone else have trouble getting more than one or two pictures uploaded to their post? I don't know what I can do differently, but the normal way is not working for me ever since blogpost changed format.

I've tried several more things today and it's still not working, but whenever I can figure it out, there will be many, many pictures of birthdays and group pictures and adoptions and cute babies...!

Thanks for your prayers meanwhile, particularly for our current adoption of S, A, and D (ages 7, 6, 4) to an Italian couple. :)  

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

do we need to find a different "blogging" website to use?

K said...

I've never commented before but I've been reading for awhile and have wanted to write and say how much I enjoy the blog! I've felt called to Bolivia someday...
Anyway you might be able to solve the problem by reverting to the old form of blogger- I've done that for my blogger profile and I like it much better. On the right hand side of your blogger dashboard there is a little tool type icon (below profile picture and beside language icon) When you click on that it has the option of "old blogger interface". Clicking on that should take you back to the way blogger was before it changed. If that doesn't work there is something else you can do but hopefully that will work :)
So sorry to make my first comment so long :) Hope it helps!
Blessings
Kaleigh