Current Child Count

  • HOGAR DE AMOR I: 11 babies
  • HOGAR DE AMOR II: 6 boys
  • HOGAR DE AMOR III: 8 girls

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

new babysitter

This little one sometimes has tummy trouble.



She screams with such fervor, even the other babies feel sorry for her!


This evening in particular, one of the triplets (Nataly?) was so concerned she was trying anything to get baby F to quiet down.


So sweet!



Triplets to the rescue!!


Last night I was in a police station and the news was on. Triplet girls have been born again, this time to a couple in La Paz! One of them even has the same name that one of ours had.

I felt so happy for the parents I had to think I'd already forgotten all the stress of keeping them fed and alive and well those first months, not to mention the round-the-clock work...and exhaustion! Definitely something that it's more fun to REMEMBER than live through, ha! :)

No comments: